Date: January 4, 2021
As the Coronavirus evolves we remain committed to acting responsibly to protect our valued customers and employees. We have implemented new policies and procedures to keep everyone safe and abide by the current Government guidelines. We are extremely grateful to have the opportunity to reconnect with our community.
Our showroom is open to the public by appointment, following all government guidelines. We are also able to provide our full range of services, including full delivery and installation. We continue to be available for curb-side drop off and customer pick up.
atWork Office Interiors will be operating under new modified store hours being Monday-Friday 9 am -3 pm. We are also available for appointments Monday-Friday 3 pm- 5 pm.
Customer Showroom Visits, Delivery and Installation
We are all in this together. We are fully committed to our customer's and staff’s safety and are implementing the following practices under the Ontario Government guidelines:
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization throughout the showroom and office to ensure all exposed surfaces are sanitized
- Hand sanitizer will be accessible throughout the showroom
- Non-medical masks will be available upon entry to the showroom for those who choose to wear one
- Sign-in and sign-out for customers and staff entering to limit the number of people in the building and enable contact tracing
- Maintaining physical distancing, we ask that you keep 2 meters apart from others where possible and wear a mask if physical distancing is difficult.
With the heightened sensitivity to germ and virus transmission, following the best practices for protecting installation team members and clients while onsite will include:
- atWork Office Interiors will provide the required PPE for each installer, including face masks & shields, gloves, hand sanitizer disinfecting spray & wipes. Installers are to have these available throughout the installation work duration
- Daily disinfect & sanitize all tools, product (if necessary), and equipment
- Daily take the temperature of all installers, with a non-contact digital infrared forehead thermometer before heading to the customer site
- Our full policy is available on request
What We are Doing for Our Employees
- All team members must self-monitor and stay at home if develop symptoms
- Work stations, building, and the showroom will be sanitized daily
- Diligent handwashing with soap and water or hand sanitizer remains the best defense against this virus, washing hands frequently with soap and water.
- Remain two meters (6 feet) apart from others
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
Please feel free to reach out at a time that is convenient for you, either directly to an atWork team member or email@example.com.